I think it is a good idea to make some goals for the New Year. These are not resolutions mind you, just keeping it loose and not full of guilt if they don’t happen to get completed! I am just going to write up bullet points to get a general idea of what my plans and goals are for this year. In no particular order:
· Paint more paintings (wild animals vs. pets)
· Deck of Cat Cards
· Deck of Rescue Cards
· Produce other inventory items to sell
· Clean/Refurnish Studio
· Get Newsletter going again
· Do some giveaways!
· Find gallery representation
· Show around town (goal of 4 times)
· Participate in an art fair
· Travel and take more animal reference photos
· Do more charity/support work
· Research more into anatomy
· Research more into zoology
· Practice and learn more about sculpture
· Re-vamp website?
· Organize all computers! (seriously my computers are a mess!)
· Start streaming on youtube or twich?
· Play more soccer and ultimate so I don’t go crazy inside all the time
· Walk the corgis at a consistent time!
· Work in a café or somewhere other than my studio sometimes
· Visit more galleries
· Get better at promoting my art
There are probably way more things I could add to this list, but I think it is a good start. What do you want to get done this year?